Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Get sprung

Spring is here, at least for now. Temps hit close to 60 today and much of the same is on tap for tomorrow. In a word, gorgeous. Friday looks even better as the early forecast has us hitting 70. I'll take it for late March. I'm fully aware, however, that things can change drastically at the drop of a hat, so I'll shut up now while we're ahead of the game.

I'll also shut up because I waited till 11:45 to start this entry and since I gotta get up fairly early tomorrow, I really should get my ass to bed. Had a good day of running, easily my best in the last 5 weeks - 42 minutes - some of which with Brendan who I got started on his own running program today. The best news of it all: My Achilles didn't bother me one bit (knock on wood) for the first time since the end of February and as of 11:47 tonight Brendan hasn't died on me, as far as I know, at least. All things considered, I'd say it was a pretty good day.

And that's gonna do it. G'night.

Quote of the day:

Continued signs that I'm lower than whale shit at the moment, on top of the general malaise legs continue to be suprisingly alarmingly sore, esp. right adductor.
-Excerpt from Mark Mayall's 3/11 training log entry

No comments: