1. Give yourself something to get excited about every day. Make it two or three things if you've got some extra time on your hands.
2. Always have a plan, but make sure to write it down in pencil.
3. Set aside some time in the day strictly for yourself. You deserve it.
4. Find at least one thing in life to be truly passionate about.
5. Down time, even if it's unvoluntary, isn't necessarily a bad thing.
6. Get out, enjoy nature and take in some fresh air. Not only will it clear your lungs, it'll clear your head too.
7. Dream big or don't bother getting out of bed. (On that note, read this article before going to sleep)
8. Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about. Along the same lines, believe in yourself, or no one else will.
9. Scare yourself every so often. It will keep you on your toes.
10. When the going seems to be getting rough, remind yourself that it's really not all that bad.
11. Life's one big learning process. Right Driscoll?
12. No regrets. None. Never.
13. Thank you - two words that go a long way. Trust me.
14. Learn to laugh at yourself. The louder, the better.
15. Enjoy life! It's too short not to.
Quote of the day:
If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.
- Jimmy V