Sunday, April 30, 2006

Weh, weh, weh

Call me a baby - or a lazy ass, either one will suffice - but I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, so instead of putting even more pressure on my already imploding brain, I'm gonna head home and get some much-needed rest while putting off writing something quasi-intelligent until sometime tomorrow, if I make it there that is. Take it easy all.

Quote of the day:

Any player not on our team is not on our team.
- Patriots coach Bill Belichick, the NFL's most quotable smartass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi people!
Christmas Day falls on December 25. It is preceded by Christmas Eve on December 24, and in some countries is followed by Boxing Day on December 26. Some Eastern Orthodox Churches celebrate Christmas on January 7, which corresponds to December 25 on the Julian calendar. December 25 as a birthdate for Jesus is merely traditional, and is not thought to be his actual date of birth.Sincerely