Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Gimme some cheese with my whine

Please forgive my sleep deprived, internet-lacking, still quasi-gimpy ass for bombarding ya’ll with this smorgasbord of entries all at once. I sincerely apologize for sucking so bad. Actually, I take that back. Lack of free wireless internet in the state of Oregon sucks. Damn free-loading hippie bastards. I’ll let them apologize. It’s all their fault.

Anywho, now that I’ve got my whining out of the way, lemme try to fill ya in with some commentary few days spent in The Beaver State. And what you'll find below this entry is just the tip of the iceberg. I've got some more stuff in my notebook about the meet, etc. that I've yet to transcribe electronically. I do apologize for the very unchronological order of these entries - everything is ass backwards right now. Perhaps later I'll have the time to fix it, but for now, you'll have to deal. Enjoy!

No comments: