Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Get real

Perhaps the biggest realization I came to while in Oregon last week, aside from the fact that it should be made federal law that all women shave their legs and armpits, is that I spend way too much time in front of the computer. Granted, I usually don't have much of a choice because of my job, etc., but I calculated that I tend to spend upwards of 4+ hours in front of this silly screen sometimes, with no good reason at all. It's time that could be much better spent for sure. With that being said, I'm limiting myself to no more than 90 minutes of non-work related Web time a day from now on, so don't be surprised if the quality of these entries takes an abrupt nose dive, if they haven't already. Time to head home from my first night back on the desk. Take it easy all.

Quote of the day:

I wonder who would win in a pissing contest....you or a Saudi-Arabian camel?
- An apparently amazed co-worker who asked to remain nameless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do we even want to know in what context this QOTD was made?