Monday, April 10, 2006

What's Bruin?

Since the T & G's own Bud Barth won't be covering the hockey game for the newspaper tonight, and I'll be in attendance at the TD Banknorth Garden with a few other fine folks from work, I felt obliged to use one of the standard sportheads commonly found at the bottom of the T&G's Bruins notebook for the title of this entry. So Bud, this one's for you.

In terms of what's actually brewin', well, it ain't much. I've been slowly but steadily digging myself out of the Boston Marathon-filled hole I managed to jump head first into. I just finished a pre-race interview for this website with a silver medalist named Meb and hopefully by Wednesday of this week I'll have completed my Faces in the Crowd section for this local publication.

Other than that, not much to else to report. After the festivities on Patriots' Day, it'll be off to Oregon for roughly a week of hippie watching and wood chip trail running. Looking forward to it.

Until I have something better to say, take it easy all.

Quote of the day:

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- My favorite pearl of wisdom from good friend Jay Papile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with not overdoing it while in Oregon. That'll be tough. Looking forward to the T&G segments.