Friday, April 07, 2006

Another bogey

Another sub-par entry. I sincerely apologize to the three loyal readers of this blog who check in on a near-daily basis. Been real busy with work this week - both in the office and in the Boston Marathon-related hole of side projects that I've managed to bury myself in. Things should ease up by the end of the weekend, so hopefully I'll have more to say by then. To hold you over until then, however, here's a mildly funny conversation that took place in the office this evening.

Frank: What do you want from Subway?
Nordy: Get me a foot-long BLT on hearty Italian.
Frank: Do you want anything on it, like lettuce or tomato or anything?
Nordy: Yeah, why don't you have them put some bacon on it too.

You could say I'm easily amused. Take it easy all.

Quote of the day:

He really screwed the pooch on that one.
- My new favorite saying, courtesy of Nate

No comments: