Friday, January 06, 2006

Scrambled eggs

They're what I had for breakfast this morning, which isn't all that significant except that it was the first time in my 23 years of existence that I actually made them myself - never mind the fact that I didn't start eating them altogether until last year, which is a whole 'nother story for a different day. I'm happy to report that my culinary endeavor went off without a hitch, and as of 1 p.m. EST, my digestive system is still in good working order.

In other news, I had a nice run this morning to shake the legs out a bit for this evening's workout. I'm not sure exactly what we'll be doing, but the other night Kevin mentioned something about longer repeats at 8-10K pace, so we'll see what that leads to. On one hand, I'm not a huge fan of running too many laps on a 200m track, but on the other, it shouldn't be so bad since we're bringing the intensity down a notch. Either way, I'll just show up ready to run and let Kevin handle the specifics.

And that just about does it for now - not much else happening on this end of the screen. Because of the high school meets at Reggie, we can't get on the track until 7:30, so I've got an entire afternoon ahead of me to kill. Productivity will be key. There's a few little projects I'd like to finish up here in my modest basement dwelling, so I'm gonna get cracking on those while I have the chance. If time allows, I may make a post-workout entry later tonight, but if not, check back tomorrow for a recap of today's excitement. Until then, take it easy out there in blogland.

No comments: