To be honest, I really don't know what this term means in blogging lingo, but Anne was kind enough to comment on yesterday's entry (I suppose this is probably what it means to get "tagged", but someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and suggested I produce a "list of 5" next time I'm looking for something to write about. Well, surprisingly enough, that next time is right now, so I'm gonna start off this entry with a few little lists of my own. Who knows where it will go from there...enjoy!
My 5 Favorite Songs of All-Time:
1. No Rain, Blind Melon
2. Here Comes The Sun, The Beatles
3. Lit Up, Buck Cherry
4. Ramble On, Led Zeppelin
5. The Sound of Silence, Simon & Garfunkel
Being sent to a deserted island for a year, the 5 things I'm taking with me:
1. Running shoes
2. Book of matches
3. Batch of mom's baked goods
5. Once A Runner
5 movies everyone should see:
1. Forrest Gump
3. The Matrix
4. Garden State
5. The Princess Bride
And due to time constraints placed upon me by the rigors of my job, that's gonna do it for this entry as far as listings go. Lemme see what else I got before I call it a night...
* For a good laugh - or scare, depending on how you look at it - take a gander at this clown's website: http://www.brandonmoen.com
- See related threads: here and here.
* The GBTC Invite is shaping up to be a good meet on Sunday. It looks as if I'll be in the Invitational 3000m, which will be a pretty solid field when the heats get lined up properly. Entries can be found here.
* Last but not least, a friend of mine sent me these pictures of Haile Geb breaking the 1/2 marathon world record this past weekend in Phoenix. Check 'em out!
And it's now 1 a.m. and time to get the hell out of here. Until tomorrow, take it easy.
Quote of the day:
Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself.
- Henry Ward Beecher