Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Doubling up

TUESDAY
8:00 AM - 4 miles, 28:25 - Pakachoag 4.
Easy shakeout before work.

6:10 PM - 10 miles - Newton Hills.
Just me, Justin Maloney and most of the ladies last night for 10 x 1 minute up Heartbreak Hill. Small crew for this one, but just happy to be back with the team. Luckily the rain let up for us and conditions were near perfect. Felt strong throughout, but could feel my form starting to unravel a bit toward the end of the last two.

WEDNESDAY
7:40 AM - 8 miles, 57:20 - RockPak 8.
Tired, but otherwise no complaints. Nice morning, finally starting to feel like fall.

I apologize for the lack of an entry yesterday and a bare bones one tonight. It's been a busy week on many fronts, so a few things have unfortunately fallen victim to my own neglect, this blog included. That being said, and seeing how I've got a full day on tap at the store tomorrow, I'd be best served to get my ass to bed at a reasonable hour. Come to think of it, right now seems reasonable enough. Goodnight.

Quote of the Day

"This may sound masochistic, but forcing yourself is a part of competitive running and you either are good at it and become better at it, or you never take up the challenge."
- Bill Rodgers, Marathoning, page 167

No comments: