Sunday, November 25, 2007

No slaughter, no problem

10:20 AM - 4 miles, 30:00 - Lake Park.
First 25 minutes easy on the dirt, last 5 striding out on the grass in spikes.

6:35 PM - 7 miles, 52:25 - Easton Y.
Usual loop with the usual suspects. Threw down a token mile with Timmy while waiting for the late arrivals.

OK, so it wasn't the slaughter I originally called for but last night's win was just that even though it was only by 3 points and not the expected 30. My nerves were high and the f-bombs were flying but at the end of the night the P-men were still undefeated, so for another week, at least, everything remains alright with the world.

And in the words of Ryan Carrara, that's all I got. Goodnight.

Quote of the Day
"I don't go out fast. I go out even. If I go out fast, I'm dead."

- Josh Ferenc, former BAA teammate and winner of this past weekend's Talking Turkey 6-mile cross country race

No comments: