Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's baaaaaaaaack....

...and hopefully better than before, with more frequent updates and in need of no further name changes. That's right, the daily runaround has returned, inspired by the lunchtime prodding of one Mark Driscoll over a couple of massive sandwiches and a few chocolate chip cookies at the S&S Deli in West Boylston this afternoon. Yes ladies and gentleman, a little guilt trip goes a long way with me.

Look close enough and you'll notice I've cleaned the place up a bit. A couple cosmetic changes, a few additions and some minor edits should enhance your everyday blogging experience. Yes, everyday -- that's the hope anyway.

That being said, I'm sure some issues will arise that threaten the attainment of my just published goal but hey, I'll deal with them as they come and power through 'em as best I can. No, this isn't an early excuse, just a documented disclaimer. Hey, shit happens! I'm just covering my ass, the same rotund specimen I'm gonna need the Jaws of Life to help peel off this humidity-infested wooden chair I'm currently sitting in. Thank Mike Ditka that my new place will have central AC; it should be well worth the 25-year wait.

Time to get some shuteye. Take it easy.

Quote of the day:

Think rich. Look poor.
- Andy Warhol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's back, I didn't even know it was gone.......BAM

k.gwyth said...

Mark looks 12 in that picture.

mark said...

HATER!