Monday, August 07, 2006

Slow ride, take it easy

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. Between busy nights at work and riding, er, I mean spending time with Celine whenever I have the chance, I just haven't had the time. Fortunately, work will be easing up this week and I'll have the opportunity to keep ya'll posted as to what I've been up to, when I'm not sweating profusely and breathing heavily that is. Take it easy.

Quote of the day:

When I’m running, I run on my own terms and do as much as I feel I need to do on a given day. With painting, I have the same control; I dictate what I’m going to do and how I’m going to do it. The way that you become great at both of them is by being willing to do what’s necessary to take it to the next level when other people aren’t.
- Anthony Famiglietti

No comments: