Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Set me free

About to head home in a lil bit, but my day was just made that much brighter by a 65-year-old woman who came in here looking for the Nike Free to run the Disney Marathon in this weekend solely because her "daughter recommended it." Unfortunately, we don't carry the shoe, but in retrospect I should have referred her to my buddy Nate Jenkins. Now that he's a Saucony guy, perhaps he has an old pair of his beloved Nikes lying around. Oyyyyyyy vei. And with that, I'm out.

Quote of the day:

In my opinion, I had three factors: The first one was the physical part; I was very well trained. Second, I was mentally and emotionally relaxed; I was very tranquil. And third, it definitely was my day! Everything that I did to prepare, and all the sacrifices I made, all came together on that day.
- Marilson Gomes dos Santos

1 comment:

Marcos Braga said...

So she's gonna run the Marathon,
uh?
Take care!