1. I respect self-confidence, even to the point where it might be called cockiness. Nothing wrong with that. It ain't bragging if you can back it up.
2. I also respect humility. Humbleness can be an eerily silent killer.
3. I don't respect narcissism. Trust me, the mirror doesn't always tell the truth.
4. Acknowledge those who helped you get to where you are. I respect that too.
This will have to do for now. Take it easy all.
Quote of the day:
I think your generation has found its Jerry Lawson.
- A wise man who shall remain nameless