Saturday, July 29, 2006

First date

After picking up the new girl this morning I took her for a spin around town this afternoon before heading into work. You see, she's a little high maintenance but carried herself quite well as I gave her the tour of the mean streets of Auburn. A few awkward moments here and there, which was to be expected, but on the whole we had a great time together and seem to be clicking pretty well early on in our new relationship. We're still getting comfortable with one another for sure, but admittedly, I do miss her as I sit here idly on a slow night at work. We've got a double date out in Randolph tomorrow with Reino and his baby, so we'll see how well she interacts with my friends. In all honesty, I'm not the least bit worried - I know she's gonna do great.

That's it for tonight. Take it easy out there in blogland.

1 comment:

Jorge Bannister said...

You are one weird kid, but you're awesome.

It's good that you are that close with your baby, you should be.