Thursday, June 07, 2007

Rail Trail wacko

Funniest thing I've seen in a while: While sitting in my car post-run this morning at the West Boylston Rail Trail, this crazy character comes running by in a winter hat, long sleeve shirt, gloves, split shorts and high socks. Mind you, it was 65 degrees outside! As if this sight wasn't odd enough in and of itself, to top off this random scene of hilarity he runs past my car and I notice a few words strategically screened on the back of his cotton t-shirt: Runners Do It Everyday. I should also add that this odd-looking lad couldn't have been younger than 60 years old. To quote Marcus Aurelius LaRosa: "Haaaaalarious!"

Out of time, so that'll do it for today. Take it easy.

Quote of the day:

Listen to your body. Listen to what it's telling you. Don't be stupid.
- John Treacy

No comments: